Martes, Oktubre 30, 2012

Drawing Corner: Looking for a Better Boyfriend

     Japanese are the main contributors of manga and anime. Next to them are the mahnwas of Chinese and Koreans... But for Philippines, it so rare..

     Good to say that Filipinos have their pride finally when in comes to manga... Many Filipino mangakas are creating and publishing their own comics and mangas. One of them is the Oh-no! Manga Team. One of its members, Ms. Enjelia Villanueva ((◕^^◕) weeeehh~! my idol~!!), has a manga which is "Looking for a Better Boyfriend". Ever since I read that, I was so fascinated to it, from its good comedic story line to its good art style... From that, I always purchase goodies made by her during conventions like mangas, keychain, bookmarks etc... I just simply love her drawings :)))



This is my first drawing of Yupi, the heroine (or we can say the hero. LOL.. read it so you'll know what I'm talking about.XD) .. I'm into traditional drawing (sorry for not having a drawing tablet (╥_╥) ) .. I drew this last summer.





I made this a week ago.. well randomly to be specific.. My cousin gave back my paints so I had an idea to use it. I used to recycle my shoes by painting on them... yeah, recycled.. nothing is wrong with that. Save the Mother Earth they said  (~ ̄▽ ̄)~  .. I spent hours doing this... and I'm really soaked with paint.. anyway I enjoyed doing this... I was so happy that Ms. Enjelia appreciated my drawing... I was planning to give her a pair of shoes with my drawing of her OC characters.. hehehe.. How about you? want me to give you?..(。◕‿◕。)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento